Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Beckeyd
Beckeyd began at the beginning.

Device: nook color, droid incredible
"P" in the crossword puzzle

I'll jump in because I too have issues with the P in crossword puzzles and no it's not rooted. Based on thr other comments on this thread I'm hopping they can fix it.
Beckeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #17
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Ditto, mine is a little less sensitive on the righthand side of the screen. Notice it a lot in the engadget app, and sometimes for the marketplace search button.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2011, 12:34 PM   #18
jlmwrite
Zealot
jlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Samsung Tab S8.4, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I had the exact same problem (on my rooted NC), which came up mostly trying to tap on the search button in the market. This had been noted by a number of posters, here and in other boards.

After the 1.1.0 update, no problems at all tapping the search button in the same location (albeit a different market). Of course, YMMV...
jlmwrite is offline   Reply With Quote