Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 06:53 AM   #16
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Try installing the previous update. It *will* reinstall on top of itself.
If that one doesn't work then you can start looking at hardware issues.

(You *are* using the internal zip file and holding the Volume+ key well into the install process, right?)
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #17
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
I already said that i 'reinstalled' the dealer-firmware, that works flawlessly, the 'droid with the progress bar, a reboot, and a squeaky clean system. Then re-downloaded the .7z file 4 times, and still no upgrade, just the dreaded triangle with exclamation mark
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #18
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
what about FJs question? are you using the file inside of the 7z file?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #19
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ARG, you mean there is a zip file inside the .7z file, so all my self-torture was for nothing :lol:

Okay updating as we speak, phew, now just reinstalling all and everything i had running before my brain melt

Next time ,please warn peeps that you need to unpack it, since the dealer update was a strictly NO-unpack business

Last edited by Roos; 12-12-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #20
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I feel your pain, Roos. It took me awhile before I realized that you had to extract the zip file from the 7z file. A little warning would've been appreciated here, too.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #21
Roos
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I feel your pain, Roos. It took me awhile before I realized that you had to extract the zip file from the 7z file. A little warning would've been appreciated here, too.
Not really a problem, just temporary brain freeze At least now i know what the problem is, i can point the users in the Dutch ebook forum in the right way.
All the silly things you have to try, when you help people Living on the cutting edge can change in a bleeding edge sometimes ..

Last edited by Roos; 12-12-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #22
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
agree completely. it is definitely vague.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #23
syoggy
syoggy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Nook, NookColor, and Pocketbook IQ
Update worked like a champ for me (of course I read all of this thread 1st). All my apps are still there and I got a bit more memory back. Had to change the day and time, but time zone was correct.
syoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #24
chaos2myst
chaos2myst began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook iq 701
updated to 2.03 and then the internal memory card was not reconised. i rebooted my iq. and the internal memory was still not seen. pressed the reset button, and now it wont turn back on.. please help

Last edited by chaos2myst; 12-12-2010 at 03:20 PM.
chaos2myst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #25
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos2myst View Post
updated to 2.03 and then the internal memory card was not reconised. i rebooted my iq. and the internal memory was still not seen. pressed the reset button, and now it wont turn back on.. please help
internal card was not recognized? Please try first to install 20.2 again. You did back up your apps, didn't you?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:51 AM   #26
chaos2myst
chaos2myst began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook iq 701
I didn't install any apps.. And it won't power on now, even on the charger.
chaos2myst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #27
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos2myst View Post
I didn't install any apps.. And it won't power on now, even on the charger.
ah, looks pretty cooked up. return to sender, i'd say. if bought in the States, return to them, if bought in Europe, return to Nürnberg
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocketbook iq, pocketbook iq firmware