Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-10-2024, 02:41 AM   #16
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexstacey View Post
I am awaiting a new Pocketbook InkPad Color 3 but I want to convert my Kobo Clara 2E dictionary to the Pocketbook format as the generic English dictionary is from 1913 which seems way out of date. Is it possible?
I've looked on this forum for any help but just ended more confused than enlightened. Any help/fuidance would be greatly appreciated/
Quite a few PocketBook dictionaries here. Most of them are in .dic format.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ght=dictionary

The article sends you to this link...

https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...1AWB2RAb2Gmg3X

Apparently this website sometimes goes down, until the new month, because of excess traffic. So, I think, that's why I couldn't find these the last time I looked for them.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 02:17 PM   #17
alexstacey
alexstacey began at the beginning.

Device: i{ad Mini 6, Pocketbook InkPad Color 3, Kobo Elipsa 2E
Thanks so much rcentros for your last post. I have now managed to access pcloud and downloaded the Oxford Dictionary for my InkPad Color 3. There are quite a few other dictionaries available which is fantastic. Thanks a lot for making my reading experience a lot better.
alexstacey is offline   Reply With Quote