Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-16-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
-stepan-
Enthusiast
-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Nia
Sometimes freezy for 0.5-1 sec

Hello. Tell me what the symptom might indicate. Kobo Mini. Sometimes it starts to slow down - and when switching between pages, in the settings, the main menu. Feels like 0.5-1 seconds longer than usual. Refresh screen - every 10 pages. But, this happens not only in the book, but also in the menu. I turn it off, turn it on (not sleep) - everything remains the same, I open another book - it doesn't matter. After about 30-40 minutes everything is back to normal again. Will the screen controller break soon? Or is it something with the processor that overheats? Base - 1550 books, internal 4 GB card, by books - about 1.2 GB, all in epub. Thanks in advance.
-stepan- is offline   Reply With Quote