Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
ttomm46
Connoisseur
ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Can't make up- my mind..Help please?

Trying to decide weather to get an ipod touch 16gb 4th gen or a Google Nexus 7....worry about the build on the Nexus..glass especially..Used to have a touch 8gb 3rd gen so i have some game apps still available.....either way games are a priority..

any advice needed
Tom
ttomm46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
If games are a priority, then the iPod Touch would be a better choice. But you should think about the 5th generation really.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

I too recommend the iPod touch 5th generation over the 4th. The 4th gen cannot keep a battery charge very long, especially if playing games. The 5th gen doesn't have that problem.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I have the iPod touch 5th generation and just sold my nexus 7 as I got an iPad mini. I'd buy the touch. The screen on the 5th gen is very impressive, it's so portable and it's fast and smooth.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote