Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #16
LcLk
Aperture Test Subject
LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
3 Weeks and it froze every day counting full system freezes, touch screen not responding and every time I would use the WiFi it stopped responding...

Luck of the draw I guess
LcLk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #17
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcLk View Post
3 Weeks and it froze every day counting full system freezes, touch screen not responding and every time I would use the WiFi it stopped responding...

Luck of the draw I guess
Gah that's awful!

Hope your Kindle lives up to expectations for you.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #18
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcLk View Post

Luck of the draw I guess
Perhaps.

Or perhaps you are doing something different from everyone else that is causing the freezing. The question becomes what are you doing that those with no freezes are not doing.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:13 AM   #19
LcLk
Aperture Test Subject
LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LcLk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Good point.

Well mine did show some errors after the initial setup when I tried to download books onto it(both via wifi and usb). As many here have experienced it took forever to sync but finally it did load my first book. after the second book however the first one disappeared(I could still open it but no text appeared)
So I deleted all books and the sql database and re-synced. I don't think this caused it as a week later I had to factory reset and it was still acting the same way afterwards.

Can't really think of anything else which happened which I haven't already mentioned.

Anyway, I'm happy with my Kindle, no freezes yet, I love the screen rotate and the web browser is surprisingly useful considering it is controlled with a dpad :P
LcLk is offline   Reply With Quote