Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-29-2006, 11:39 AM   #1
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Anyone else seen this (UK Daily paper to your iLiad soon)

http://www.iliadreader.co.uk/article...your_iliad.htm
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:19 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Nice.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2006, 02:19 PM   #3
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Why wait...? http://www.guardian.co.uk/g24
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:33 PM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
This is where the PRS is at a disadvantage. When! oh! when is that color a4 going to come out!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 11:31 AM   #5
donkaarlos
Junior Iliad User
donkaarlos began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad GONE - kindle & Kyobo
This is great news. I'll sign up as soon as possible!
donkaarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2006, 11:53 AM   #6
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
Why is it that the "B2B" partners of the iLiad seem to be unknown start-ups with a very similar design?. I conjecture they are related to iRex workers.

Compare with http://www.leer-e.com/

Last edited by arivero; 11-30-2006 at 11:56 AM.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:10 PM   #7
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Hmm... I would be very interested in receiving a UK newspaper on my iLiad.

The problem is... these websites seem so unprofessional. I find it difficult to put my trust in these people.

I will wait to see developments.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:14 PM   #8
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
This is funny too

http://www.iliadreader.co.uk/article..._appointed.htm
http://websites.uk-plc.net/Fishcake_...ed/contact.htm
Llanerchgron Isa
Pwllglas
Ruthin
Denbighshire
LL15 2PL

To be compared with
whois iliadreader.co.uk
Registrant:
Libresco Ltd
Registrant's address:
Llanerchgron ucha, Pwllglas
Ruthin
Sir Ddinbych
LL15 2PL
United Kingdom
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:48 PM   #9
donkaarlos
Junior Iliad User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arivero
This is funny too

http://www.iliadreader.co.uk/article..._appointed.htm
http://websites.uk-plc.net/Fishcake_...ed/contact.htm
Llanerchgron Isa
Pwllglas
Ruthin
Denbighshire
LL15 2PL

To be compared with
whois iliadreader.co.uk
Registrant:
Libresco Ltd
Registrant's address:
Llanerchgron ucha, Pwllglas
Ruthin
Sir Ddinbych
LL15 2PL
United Kingdom
Interesting! We'll follow up..
Old 11-30-2006, 05:38 PM   #10
pdam
Groupie
pdam doesn't litterpdam doesn't litter

Device: iLiad, iPaq, Psion5&7, Blackberry
hmmm - this just looks like the appointed UK distributor knocking up a website and making aspirational statements... the only thing the website currently does is sell you an iLiad or a replacement styus!
pdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:21 AM   #11
donkaarlos
Junior Iliad User

Thumbs up Waiting for "official" announcment

"Follow-up": To me this looks good. I believe, that we just have to wait for the "official" announcement. The only thing I wonder is, what "soon" might mean this time.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:30 PM   #12
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Why wait..?

Just make a script like this:

Code:
#!/bin/sh 
rm -rf /mnt/free/newspapers/Guardian_Topstories.pdf
wget -q -O /mnt/free/newspapers/Guardian_Topstories.pdf "http://download.guardian.co.uk/g24/Topstories.pdf"
touch "/mnt/free/results/got_guardian_top_stories.txt"
Then enable wireless and run the script and you'll have todays online edition of the Guardian straight to your Illiad...
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
jackbrown
Enthusiast
jackbrown began at the beginning.

to use a script

save this sucker in which directory in the iliad?

and with what file type?

I am going to try it out...
jackbrown is offline   Reply With Quote