Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-13-2016, 11:45 PM   #1
hollowplanet
hollowplanet began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Apps not working from KAUL

I'm pretty new to this and I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong or its the app. I did try setting the date in the search bar and nothing changed.

The vast majority of apps I open with KAUL don't open. It just goes back to the home screen. I got the The Grayed Installer on there SkipStone and Duokan and none of them open. The only thing that does work is KO Reader. I have a PW3.

Thanks.
hollowplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:48 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowplanet View Post
I'm pretty new to this and I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong or its the app.
- - - -
Both.
Your not reading the directions for each thing not working.
Your using an out-of-date application for each thing not working.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2016, 08:43 PM   #3
hollowplanet
hollowplanet began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Its the one stickied at the top of this forum. What one should I be using?
hollowplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:10 AM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
A number of applications have been having issues on 56.x firmware because of updated libs. For example libpng12 ==> libpng16
Ask on the skipstone support thread for a new skipstone build.

Regarding Duokan, feel free to ask the Duokan project to fix things, but it's not our product so there is nothing we can do.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote