Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Looks like a Kindle to me. (I'm holding up my broken one, in softcover, at the same angle.)

Derek
Yes, looks like a Kindle 2 to me. The scene starts at minute 41 of Episode 8 Season 2.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #17
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I think Castle has witty enough writers that a few easter eggs slip in. For Firefly fans it was absolutely hilarious to see Nathan Fillion dressed as a "Space Cowboy" on their recent halloween show. For anyone who watched and loved Firefly (one of the best sci-fi shows EVER), it was brilliant.

But yeah I think it had the shape of a Kindle.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
wyldkit
Connoisseur
wyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500 (until I have enough Sony Rewards points for the PRS-300)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
The Heat Wave book is fun lite reading. It is very much in the style/voice of the show. I could not help, when reading it to seee the main characters in my mind. If you like the show you should enjoy the book. My vote is that Connelly is the author.
Someone on the Amazon customer discussion said:
Quote:
The official "about the author" for this book says his first book "received the Nom DePlume Society's prestigious Tom Straw Award for Mystery Literature". A. Nom DePlume means "pen name". B. There is no such award. C. Tom Straw is a real person. D. Tom Straw works in the scripted TV industry as a writer and director. E. Tom Straw has published at least one crime fiction book under his own name.
Sounds reasonable to me, but I haven't read it.
wyldkit is offline   Reply With Quote