Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
Is it me or is the server out to get me?

Last three nights when I've been logged-in every time I try to post or change forums, I get the message telling me to log in, again. Dutifully logging-in I then get a very L O N G wait until the screen displays. As far as I can tell, there's been no change in my comms setup, and indeed other sites behave normally. Far as I know I've not said anything to upset the server either!
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecE View Post
Last three nights when I've been logged-in every time I try to post or change forums, I get the message telling me to log in, again. Dutifully logging-in I then get a very L O N G wait until the screen displays. As far as I can tell, there's been no change in my comms setup, and indeed other sites behave normally. Far as I know I've not said anything to upset the server either!
That's happened to me too. I just switched ISP's to Virgin and it's been a pain in the arse since I got it up and running. Are you on Virgin?
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope, can't get copper wire into a boat, so I use T-Mobile 3G connection. Normally that would be my prime suspect, but other sites are coming back to me with no problems.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No problems at all here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Click the box that says to keep you logged in. You can unclick it later if you wish by logging off manually.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
alecE
Evangelist

I did - every time I had to log back in!
It's better tonight - hasn't logged me off once (yet) so my paranoia is assuaged, despite the slow responses :-)