Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #46
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
Well That's why I've decided I'm definitely liking the 7" form factor.
Me, too. When I decided that the KF was going to be a downgrade, overall, in my reading experience, I bought a Sony 950.

I'm afraid that the KF and Nook have killed off the possibility of any new 7 inch e-ink EBR. Maybe Sony has one up its sleeve to replace the 950, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that to be true.

Unfortunately, I bought my 950 used, and it came with a nice, upgraded cover with a built in lamp instead of the original cover. But I don't need the built in lamp, & can't find an original cover to replace it.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #47
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I Use my Kindle Fire for reading in poor lighting conditions by the living room window when cloudy or near sunset.

For reading in the sun and at my desk I use my 3rd Gen Kindle Kbd WiFi. The latter needs good external light.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert