Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
RoxyJ
Junior Book Zombie
RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle 3, iPhone, ipad
Please Help a New Designer

Hi everyone. I am attending a program that helps small businesses get off the ground. As a part of that program we have to do some research to decide whether the stuff we want to do is the stuff we should do.

To do that, I have put together 2 surveys to help me figure out if I'm going in the right direction. We need to have a certain amount of surveys filled out by Monday, and honestly, I'm a little worried that I might not reach the goal. So, I'm asking for some help, if you have some time, would you please fill out one of my surveys. It would be a great help to this small business owner.

Here are the links, one is for business owners & those who are in charge of advertising for a business. And the other is for people who do not own a business or are not in charge of business advertising.

If you are Business owner, or advertising manager:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W2RM86K

If you are not a business owner or advertising manager:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WQ3CM9B

If anyone has any ideas on how I can improve future surveys, or any ideas on how to approach people (I'm a bit of an introvert). I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!!!
RoxyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
You need to work on your survey a bit. When you fill in a price per item in one spot if you use a number like 1.50 the survey won't allow you to submit your results. It has to be a whole # apparently.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert