Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-01-2007, 03:13 AM   #16
Colt
Comrade Rising
Colt began at the beginning.

Location: Empire of Alaska, Occupied Florida, Territory Command
Device: Currently Pulp
Nate: What organizer brand did you use exactly? While I don't have a Reader yet, with all of the school sales going on it would be prudent to find one to fit it if I can. I'm just a bit appalled the covers run $30 for what they are.

Yvan: Did you make that wooden box yourself? If so, superb job. I'm interested in woodcraft as it seems you are by your avatar.

Last edited by Colt; 09-01-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 07:09 AM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I'm not sure what brand it is. I think it's DayRunner? It's a generic.

Wait until October when the ones dated this year go on clearance. They"ll be cheaper.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2007, 12:19 AM   #18
Randy201851
Randy201851 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Staplex has a Graphing Calculator Case, UPC code: 7 1810304140 9, that is fits the Sony Reader with standard cover. The case is proper depth and width, just a bit taller. Provides sufficient protection to allow the Reader to be put into luggage, backpack or other sort of carry bags along with all sorts of jumbled stuff yet still be protected. Not a true hard case but, along with the standard cover, should protect the screen. I got mine from the clearing shelves bins for $4.99.
Randy201851 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:27 AM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
http://www.staplex.com/

They don't sell "graphing calculator cases".
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:37 PM   #20
srinivasvaradar
srinivasvaradar began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Pictures ... finally

Getto case pics !!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2702.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	303.8 KB
ID:	5962   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2703.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	246.2 KB
ID:	5963   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2704.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	5964  
srinivasvaradar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2007, 07:56 PM   #21
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
http://www.staplex.com/

They don't sell "graphing calculator cases".
I'm sure he meant Staples. You know, the nationwide office supply chain that people would think of when looking for a day planner case. It was just a typo because X is next to S on the keyboard.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:45 AM   #22
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivasvaradar View Post
Getto case pics !!
Where did you get this plastic case?

Thanks in advance.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:41 AM   #23
RSaunders
Groupie
RSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
Where did you get this plastic case?
Thanks in advance.
A few comments back it was described as a DVD case. That's the same form factor I used for my plastic case. Photos in its own thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11420

/Randy
RSaunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:16 PM   #24
srinivasvaradar
srinivasvaradar began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
An old CD case , I think it was one of those dialup ISP's that was left in my mail. The big advantage that I thought was it was hard enough to protect the prs500, while it was soft enough for me to play with. The best part was that the result doesn't look special ( hopefully this will prevent people from stealing it ) ?? LOL
srinivasvaradar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #25
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
What size is the binder and the 500/505 sony reader?

Sharon
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote