Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #91
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Thanks, Bookratt. I haven't been back to Harlequin since the 5 cent binge in January.

Blossom, my prayers and thoughts are with you. Hope you are back with us soon!
Me either I had to think for a second on what my login deets were Still the greatest ever romance sale in the history of the universe(so far )

Thanks for the links Bookratt
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #92
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
You so gals and guys so rock!

I'm back form the Hospital. Everything went perfect. I've never been through anything like this. The best thing is I don't remember a thing. One minute I was biting down on a mouth guard and told to roll to my side and the next, Some nice nurse name Judy was telling me to wake up. Now that was a bit scary waking up and not knowing where you are but she was a doll and kept talking to me. The sedation drugs made me a talker so I was jabbing a mile a minute about you guys, about ebooks and my Kindles. She hadn't a clue what a Kindle was.... then she left and I was like hey come back here, although I didn't say that out loud. I started talking to myself. I felt pretty good but my body just wouldn't listen to my brain so it took awhile before I could move. I told myself out loud, Baby steps, baby steps.

I find this amusing because I am the shy girl in the corner with a book and here I was jabbing away. Me Miss Chatterbox.

My Surgeon who is awesome talked to my husband. So I got minimal facts but the procedure I had to do the prep for which scared me most came back that I was fine. Not even a polyp or anything. Now I hope I never have to do it again till I am over 50. (I'll be 35 this month)

The second one they found somethings and sent them off to the lab. So I am nervous but I knew something wasn't right. I'll see my surgeon in December for the results.

Hubby was awesome during it all. He even got me a little something from the gift shop that was waiting for me when I was wheeled back to my room. I think he needed to feel like he was doing something as he hates just staying in the room waiting for me to return.

My only discomfort is where they put the IV in, every time I bend my wrist it feels bruised. I got stuck several times because my veins kept hiding. Once they wheel my gurney into the OR waiting room the OR Nurse knew what she was doing and had no trouble getting the IV set up. So after that I was off to the Theater as they call it.

Once there I had to gargle this most horrible stuff to knumb my throat then actually swallow it. I gagged like three times but everyone in the OR was cheering me on to get it down. I think that and the prep was the worst part, everything else was easy because I don't remember a thing.

As soon as we left I got me some Mickey D french fries and now I am starving!!!! I'm so happy I can eat finally! *does happy dance*

Now I just have to continue to come off the drugs after a super nap and slowly eat and catch up on my life then some reading. Again Thank You Everyone for the well wishes, thoughts....etc You guys are the best! *group hug*
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #93
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post

-------------------------------------------------------------

WITHIN REACH, By Sarah Mayberry - Use coupon code THANKSFBFANS at checkout

http://ebooks.harlequin.com/F29A667F...-EB4445180BAC#

THE WRANGLER, By Lindsay McKenna - Use coupon code FBFANSROCK at checkout

http://ebooks.harlequin.com/F29A667F...0-CFE21BBD1698

Buy one book at a time, their system will only allow one coupon code per order. Offer valid from 13 November 2012 12 pm EST to 15 November 2012 11:59 pm EST.
This is awesome! Free HQs and one is Lindsay McKenna whose books I was collecting but like everyone here I haven't been back to eHalequin since the BIG Coupon Experience. I think I've bought a total of 10 HQs since that sale.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #94
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Blossom, so happy you came through it all so well and that you are back! Take good care of yourself. Lots of fellow bookworms care.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #95
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Glad all went smoothly for you Blossom, and hope the surgeon has good news in December. Big hug, and happy reading! <3
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #96
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Blossom, I am glad you came through everything ok. Hoping everything goes well in December as well.

I have just found out that 11/14-15 is Par-Tay time. Here is the link quite a few books. Enjoy

http://www.freepartay.com

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #97
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Glad to hear things went well, Blossom. Fingers crossed for the results you are waiting on.

I haven't seen this one mentioned yet. I haven't read this author, but it looks like it may be cute:
Lumberjack in Love by Penny Watson Amazon US
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #98
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Glad to hear things went well, Blossom. Fingers crossed for the results you are waiting on.

I haven't seen this one mentioned yet. I haven't read this author, but it looks like it may be cute:
I was just about to post this. I have read this book as well as her others. Penny Watson has a very funny blog and she loves guys with beards, so she decided to write one as a hero. It's very cute and sweet. Her other 2 books are set at the North Pole and feature 2 of the 5 Klaus brothers, the sons of St. Nick. They are both enjoyable holiday romances.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #99
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:

Isn't the cover ghastly? Still, the story sounds interesting, so I got it anyway!

Blossom, I am glad you are doing well. My best wishes for your speedy recovery!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #100
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

I have read this author before. She is good. This book is on my list. I would say to check out her Christmas Series books on Santa's sons.

Auntykatkat
Old 11-14-2012, 01:42 AM   #101
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
I hope that everything goes well for you in December .
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #102
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Blossom, I am glad you came through everything ok. Hoping everything goes well in December as well.

I have just found out that 11/14-15 is Par-Tay time. Here is the link quite a few books. Enjoy

http://www.freepartay.com

Auntykatkat
Make sure to grab the new Dana Marton book Deathscape! I am thrilled to see a new story from her. She's a Harlequin Intrigue author that I just love.

Thanks everyone. I hope all goes well in December too. I ran a low grade fever most of the night. No one told me to expect this. my regular body temp is 96.8 so I feel really sick when I get even a small fever. I Googled and found low grade fevers are common after surgery. I wouldn't even realized it had hubby not come down the stairs and said he was freezing. I was hot and felt like I had the flu. This morning no fever and I feel like me again. Just a little fatigue left over. I'm going to spend the day taking it easy and go a little more slower on introducing solid foods back onto my stomach.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-14-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #103
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Blossom, glad to hear you've made it through, please take it easy on yourself today and I continue to send good thoughts and prayers for those test results.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #104
auntykatkat
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Make sure to grab the new Dana Marton book Deathscape! I am thrilled to see a new story from her. She's a Harlequin Intrigue author that I just love.
I did. I have never read her, so looking forward to it. Thanks

Auntykatkat
Old 11-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #105
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Repeat freebie today from Amazon/ UK: A Family Affair by Mary Campisi, first published in 2006 as a Jocelyn Hollow Romance. The author has published with Zebra.

Quote:
When Christine Blacksworth's larger-than-life father is killed on an icy road in Magdalena, New York, a hundred miles from the 'getaway' cabin he visited every month, she discovers a secret that threatens everything she's always held to be true. Her father has another family which includes a mistress and a daughter. Determined to uncover the truth behind her father's secret life, Christine heads to Magdalena, prepared to hate the people who have caused her to question everything she thought she knew about her father. But what she finds is a woman who understands her, a half sister who cherishes her, and a man who could love her if she'll let him. The longer she's around them, the more she questions which family is the real one. . .

Note: This book contains sexual content and profanity. While the author believes these situations are handled in good taste, she acknowledges some readers will choose to pass on this book.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote