Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 05:30 AM   #1
face
face began at the beginning.

Device: Color Nook
Nook Color eMail app closes

The email app on my Nook Color is having issues. It will not stay open. It synchs up, shows new emails, then closes. Sometimes I can get far enough to start reading the email and then t closes again.

The unit is not rooted. The last new app I added was Scrabble. I don't recall having issues prior to Scrabble.

I have powered off and rebooted and went straight to email but still have the same issue.

Any clues?
face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
That's pretty odd, alright. Can you archive an app? I kind of forget. If possible, you might try archiving Scrabble and see if that makes a difference.

Meanwhile, there is an update coming, maybe next week (version 1.4). So maybe that will solve your problem anyway.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2011, 05:15 AM   #3
face
face began at the beginning.

Device: Color Nook
It is becoming quite inconsistent. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I was hoping it was a thing that if I ran email first then all would be well but I have yet to find a consistent way to duplicate the issue.

I was wondering when 1.4 was coming down the pike! email improvements would be nice.
face is offline   Reply With Quote