Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-31-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
donovanh
Enthusiast
donovanh began at the beginning.

Get a book from the reader

Hi all,

I'm hoping there's a way to do this. I recently moved from my desktop to a laptop, and formatted the desktop. I thought I'd kept all the books, but there's one I added recently that is only on the reader, and I don't have it backed up.

I'd like to back it up (it's a book I got years ago and it would be a hassle to get again), but to do so I need to be able to access the books on the reader.

Can this be done?

D
donovanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovanh View Post
Hi all,

I'm hoping there's a way to do this. I recently moved from my desktop to a laptop, and formatted the desktop. I thought I'd kept all the books, but there's one I added recently that is only on the reader, and I don't have it backed up.

I'd like to back it up (it's a book I got years ago and it would be a hassle to get again), but to do so I need to be able to access the books on the reader.

Can this be done?

D
Yes . I did it with the manual. Just drag it from the reader to the Connect library.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have copied books from the Reader to my PC through the CONNECT software. Also libprs500 will allow you to move books to and from the Reader.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:46 PM   #4
donovanh
Enthusiast
donovanh began at the beginning.

Quote:
Yes . I did it with the manual. Just drag it from the reader to the Connect library.
Thanks
donovanh is offline   Reply With Quote