Notices

Old 02-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
mollie38
Connoisseur
mollie38 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs505 Kindle 3gwifi
Have to keep changig output when converting a boo

Hi

I am adding some more books to my Sony, but every time I need to convert a book i have to change the output to epub as it is always set on Mobi, will I have to do this every time I need to convert.
mollie38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollie38 View Post
Hi

I am adding some more books to my Sony, but every time I need to convert a book i have to change the output to epub as it is always set on Mobi, will I have to do this every time I need to convert.
Click the "Preferences" button, select "Behaviour", and set the "Preferred Output Format" to "ePub".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Preferences, Behavior, Change the Preferred output format to EPUB.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #4
mollie38
Connoisseur
mollie38 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs505 Kindle 3gwifi
Oooh you are a clever lot
mollie38 is offline   Reply With Quote