Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 08:36 PM   #151
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
S, Thanks! It is always nice when folks post leads that are applicable with Sony eReaders.
Be sure to check the Amazon listings for 'Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited' in the Product Details section. Those words identify books with no DRM. It is but the work of a moment to download the book and then to convert it to epub format in Calibre. From there side load to your Sony and you are set.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #152
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Amber Quill has some ebooks at 50% or 75% off. Too many to type here (list on my blog); check your email to see if you got the links, too.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #153
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Be sure to check the Amazon listings for 'Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited' in the Product Details section. Those words identify books with no DRM. It is but the work of a moment to download the book and then to convert it to epub format in Calibre. From there side load to your Sony and you are set.
B, Thanks for this advisory!

Unfortunately, time is short; thus, don't have time to scope out all the cited Amazon books and then do the conversion when it is possible.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #154
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Love and Adventure Collection Part 2 US DE by Jennifer Blake. The collection comprises Surrender in Moonlight, Golden Fancy, and Notorious Angel. All these novels were first published in the late 1970s / early 1980s.

Quote:
Blockade runners, soldiers and gamblers: Men of adventure who live hard and love harder, yet still crave the one thing these determined heroines have left to give. Three complete bestselling novels by one of the genre's true greats.

SURRENDER IN MOONLIGHT
Despair sends Lorna into the arms of a daring blockade runner in a deserted house, while Ramon's caresses are driven by retribution. Forced together during a harrowing flight from war-torn Louisiana, they discover the heart's-ease of passion--but can they escape the danger that awaits them on the high seas?

NOTORIOUS ANGEL
Eleanora is a respectable lady, widow of a Spanish grandee, former angel of mercy to the wounded in war-ravaged Central America--and keeper of a precious secret. She was also once the mistress of Colonel Grant Farrell. And the hardened soldier is coming for her....

GOLDEN FANCY
Serena never planned to wind up a gambler's woman and the toast of a gold rush town. Ward is beguiled by her innocence, but too scarred by the past to offer more than protection. Will their fragile bond survive as murder and madness close in around them?
Love Will Find a Way US DE by Barbara Freethy (Avon 2002). This may have been free in the US before, but the author is usually very stingy with international freebies, so it's the first time it's free for European readers that I know of.

Quote:
Rachel fell in love at nineteen with a man who came into her life on a whirlwind of sunlight and romance. She married Gary Tanner, had his son, and thought she would live happily ever after. But fate had other plans. Gary died in a tragic accident … at least she thought it was an accident. Now, there are questions that need to be answered, and only one man she can turn to, Gary's best friend, Dylan.

Rachel was everything Dylan Prescott wanted in a woman. But Gary met her first, so she became untouchable. For years he stayed away from her. Now Rachel is a widow, her marriage is over, and she turns to him for help. The passion he feels for her is no longer out of his reach. The life he always wanted is beckoning to him, but when the secrets come out, will their love find a way to survive?

Last edited by Britomart; 11-21-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #155
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
30% off any ebook at Discover a new love coupon code BLACKFRIDAY
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #156
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
30% off any ebook at Discover a new love coupon code BLACKFRIDAY
This is really nice!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #157
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Also at DaNL:

Quote:
We've been celebrating the 200th wedding anniversary of Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet all month with the FREE DOWNLOAD of the illustrated edition of Pride and Prejudice. To finish off, we now have the remaining books in the illustrated collection on sale for just $0.74 each for our members. This is a great way to own the complete set of Jane Austen's books with the original illustrations created by Henry Matthew Brock.
1. Pride & Prejudice: The Illustrated Edition
2. Mansfield Park: The Illustrated Edition
3. Emma: The Illustrated Edition
4. Northanger Abbey: The Illustrated Edition
5. Persuasion: The Illustrated Edition
6. Sense and Sensibility: The Illustrated Edition

(Non-members pay $0.99 for books 2 -6, but P&P is free for everyone.)

(ETA: Members, these are only $0.52 with the 30% off mentioned above by melmac)

Last edited by Loosheesh; 11-21-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #158
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

These are the same that were given away in 2010 during Jane Austin's birthday so check your freebies library first!

Last edited by Blossom; 11-21-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #159
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
These are the same that were given away in 2010 during Jane Austin's birthday so check your freebies library first!
Thanks for looking out but I don't have these; they must've passed below my radar. Only after I joined MR in Dec 2010 I learned about all the freebies and discounts out there, so nothing strange I would miss them if they were free about that time.

I bought these, though I have two separate complete works of Jane Austen (and I'm seriously thinking of buying the Delphi Classics version ). No, I'm not obsessed with Jane
Old 11-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #160
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Thanks for looking out but I don't have these; they must've passed below my radar. Only after I joined MR in Dec 2010 I learned about all the freebies and discounts out there, so nothing strange I would miss them if they were free about that time.

I bought these, though I have two separate complete works of Jane Austen (and I'm seriously thinking of buying the Delphi Classics version ). No, I'm not obsessed with Jane
I think when they were given away it was posted MR has some really nice versions of her works with illustrations. So you might want to look here if you haven't already.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #161
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
I think when they were given away it was posted MR has some really nice versions of her works with illustrations. So you might want to look here if you haven't already.
Thanks; I'll check them out. Of course, like I said, I'm not obsessed with Jane
Old 11-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #162
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Thanks; I'll check them out. Of course, like I said, I'm not obsessed with Jane
Sure......

Janelle Denison has some books on sale for 99 cents.
These are backlist titles of her Wilde series. These 3 go together so even if you didn't start with the other books in the series you wouldn't notice anything out of place.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #163
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Janelle Denison has some books on sale for 99 cents.
These are backlist titles of her Wilde series. These 3 go together so even if you didn't start with the other books in the series you wouldn't notice anything out of place.
Found 'em at B&N, too.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #164
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
A freebie preorder from HQN, released on 1 December 2012

A Taste of Romance: Four Original Harlequin Novellas: The Reaper's Heart\The Good Girl\Any Man of Mine\Secret Agent Seduction [Kindle Edition]
Michele Hauf (Author), Tara Taylor Quinn (Author), Debbi Rawlins (Author), Jennifer Morey (Author)

KINDLE: http://www.amazon.com/Taste-Romance-...dp/B009YP7HEY/

DIESEL eBOOKS: http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/97...as/1.html?md=1

Quote:
A Romance for Every Mood! Discover four ways to fall in love with these four original novellas…

A white witch and a soul reaper battle for each other's hearts. A hot cowboy meets a sexy guest at a dude ranch and gets the ride of his life. A deadly storm may bring a detective and the woman he loves together…or tear them apart. And a woman expecting to go on a first date finds herself caught up in an investigation into a terrorist plot—and falling for the secret agent.

Enjoy four original Harlequin romance novellas from a variety of genres to suit any mood—sweet and sexy, paranormal and suspenseful—in A Taste of Romance anthology!

Anthology includes:

The Reaper's Heart by Michele Hauf (Harlequin Nocturne)
The Good Girl by Tara Taylor Quinn (It Happened in Comfort Cove series, Harlequin Superromance)
Any Man of Mine by Debbie Rawlins (Made in Montana series, Harlequin Blaze)
Secret Agent Seduction by Jennifer Morey (Vengeance in Texas series, Harlequin Romantic Suspense)

Last edited by dreams; 11-21-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: clean link
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #165
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Free Pre-Order on Amazon(AU) Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines this has previously been free on US amazon(geo blocked) and is now available as a free pre-order(Dec 1st) to Aussies.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote