Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #1
KINDLEMEx
KINDLEMEx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
K1 how do I Change "Settings & Device info"

I am giving my son my K1 as gift, but can't change the settings & device as I am outside the US.

How can I change/ set to "blank"?

Thanks,
KINDLEMEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINDLEMEx View Post
I am giving my son my K1 as gift, but can't change the settings & device as I am outside the US.

How can I change/ set to "blank"?

Thanks,
Will the K1 be staying in Mexico? If your son is in the US.
once the Kindle is registered to him, he will be able to edit the info.

I had the same problem when I bought one for my granddaughter. The second she registered hers, she was able to enter the information she wanted.

I"m not sure how you would proceed with the K1 if its staying in Mexico...perhaps someone else will be able to respond.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
change, kindle 1, settings