Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
Mark1
Mark1 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello

Hello to you all. I have just bought myself a Sony 505 and I think its the cats pajamas!
I am a big fan of crime and thriller fiction plus the humorous books of P G Wodehouse and Terry Pratchett.

Mark.
Mark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Mark, and Click image for larger version

Name:	DragonWelcome.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	40075 to Mobileread.

Congratulations on your new pajamas. I'm sure if you play your cards right, your cat will let you wear them from time to time.

I have a Sony 505 also, love it, and I don't have to share it with my cat nor anyone else.

Enjoy your stay.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Mark and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 since Jan 08 and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote