Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
junglehawk
junglehawk began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Can't get past "Read Forever"

I was installing CM 10.2 and when I tried to boot into CWM to install the image, I see the "Read Forever" screen, then nothing. I have tried to boot while holding the n button and power, but the same thing happens. I am sure that the battery has a good charge and the cable is good.

Any help is appreciated.
junglehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:36 PM   #2
Keron
Nook Ninja
Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.Keron is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, NookColor, Nook Simple Touch
I'm not sure if you figured it out already as your post is months old, but I once jacked up my NookColor during the rooting process and recovered by following guide #3 at the bottom of the first post in this thread: http://androidforums.com/nookcolor-a...ook-color.html

Hope this helps!
Keron is offline   Reply With Quote