Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
Anggun
Enthusiast
Anggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Fictionwise Anniversary Sale

Fictionwise is nine this year!

Celebrate with us and save 30% to 50% on every eBook, with Micropay Rebates and discounts throughout our store!

MultiFormat:
# Under $5.00 list price: 30% discount
# Between $5.00 and $6.00 list price: 40% discount
# Over $6.00 list price: 50% discount

Secure formats:
# Under $6.00 list price: 30% Micropay Rebate with credit card or PayPal transaction
# $6.00 to $9.00 list price: 40% Micropay Rebate with credit card or PayPal transaction
# Over $9.00 list price: 50% Micropay Rebate with credit card or PayPal transaction

This sale excludes all New York Times Bestsellers.
Anggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
*must resist must resist must resist must resist must resist...*
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Read your own signature -- Resistance IS futile!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Read your own signature -- Resistance IS futile!
damned !! foiled again...

(full disclosure : i've just been over at fw perusing my wishlist / cart and wondering whether i could justify buying just one or two (or six or eleventy) of the books on there... i admit it, i'm a lost cause...)
Old 05-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
Anggun
Enthusiast
Anggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm actually peeved at Fictionwise... Every time I buy something from Fictionwise, they'll have a new sale involving the books I bought a few days later.
Cleared my wishlist on Friday and now, I don't know what to buy.
Anggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anggun View Post
I'm actually peeved at Fictionwise... Every time I buy something from Fictionwise, they'll have a new sale involving the books I bought a few days later.
Cleared my wishlist on Friday and now, I don't know what to buy.
you want me to give you some of my wishlist ? i've got plenty to spare.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Don't know if I must thank you or yell at you !
Now I'm filling my cart again with books I don't need (I'm at least 30 behind to read already ! )
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #8
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:

RESIST? Ha ha ha ha!

LOVE your new picture avatar Zelda! Gave me a BIG smile this morning!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
RESIST? Ha ha ha ha!

LOVE your new picture avatar Zelda! Gave me a BIG smile this morning!
i'm glad you like it ! you should make a psockavatar too, then i can add you to the rogues' gallery !!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Ack! Trying not to buy the books I've got on my wishlist right now!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
Idoine
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Ack! Trying not to buy the books I've got on my wishlist right now!
Don't try ! I don't want to be the only one not able to resist !
Old 05-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
idoine is a BAD INFLUENCE !
Old 05-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #13
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
I'm resisting so far!

How long it will last is another matter...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
Idoine

Quote:
idoine is a BAD INFLUENCE !
Me ? :angel:

Edit : This one is missing badly: :angel:

Last edited by Idoine; 05-11-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #15
deltop
Zealot
deltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
I just spent over $200 during the Star Trek promotion!
deltop is offline   Reply With Quote