Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Notepad app for Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B004LSLN0I

it looks pretty good too. saw this while I was trying to decide which games I wanted to get while they're on sale

it's only $0.99 too
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I bought it and it's great! It's really easy to use and something we needed for a long time.
I just wished they used Anti-Aliasing on their fonts. It's really takes away the beauty of a pearl screen by having jagged pixelly text.

Other then that I had no problems with it. For 99 cents you can't go wrong!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 AM   #3
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I bought it and it's great! It's really easy to use and something we needed for a long time.
I just wished they used Anti-Aliasing on their fonts. It's really takes away the beauty of a pearl screen by having jagged pixelly text.

Other then that I had no problems with it. For 99 cents you can't go wrong!
I bought is as well and hope to use it as a travel journal on my next holiday.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #4
loximuthal
Connoisseur
loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: NST, Kindle Fire, iPad2
Count me as another VERY happy camper. I've wanted to make notes, just simple notes, not write a novel or anything, and now I can!! Woo hoo!
loximuthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Well isn't that just typical, I followed the link as this looks like a pretty good idea, only to find 'Not currently available' which means that it's probably restricted to US customers only, Why? Sometimes you have to question the logic behind these types of restrictions.
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
cmargm
Enthusiast
cmargm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Interesting - I thought I would check it out and I don't seem to be able to access it. I do live in Canada. The only one in the Kindle store is their old one, published in 2008.
cmargm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Add me to the happy list...this one's a pleasant surprise and I'll be using it alot. Sorry to those that can't get it
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
The developer of Notepad has stated that they're hoping to make it available to non-U.S. buyers soon, but no ETA on that.

There's a video and detailed Notepad help information here: http://kappreview.com/2011/03/17/kin...e-notepad-app/.

Last edited by DreamWriter; 01-20-2014 at 10:49 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
fettpett
Enthusiast
fettpett began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I downloaded it, looks nice...idk if i'll use it much, but for a buck can't complain too much
fettpett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #10
jdspencer
jdspencer began at the beginning.

That's a neat app.

A little investigation showed where the notes are kept on the kindle.
And you can edit them on the PC or create others.
These can then be accessed on the Kindle.

Cool!
jdspencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #11
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdspencer View Post
That's a neat app.

A little investigation showed where the notes are kept on the kindle.
And you can edit them on the PC or create others.
These can then be accessed on the Kindle.

Cool!
FYI - I put a short cut to the notepad folder (in my kindle) on my computer so that when it is connected by usb I can just drag and drop notes from my computer without having to navigate. Works great!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #12
jdspencer
jdspencer began at the beginning.

Yeah, I'll probably do that as well.
jdspencer is offline   Reply With Quote