Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-25-2014, 05:42 AM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Nook covers

Can anyone please tell me if the covers for the new Nook Glowlight fit the older Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight.
Thanks.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:09 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Can anyone please tell me if the covers for the new Nook Glowlight fit the older Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight.
Thanks.
I'm pretty sure they don't. The NST is a bit bigger, I believe. There's seems to be a surplus of Nook Simple Touch covers, however. Amazon has Barnes & Noble brand cases for less than $5 plus shipping. Someone is also selling an M-Edge Go! jacket for the NST, for 10 cents, plus $4.99 s/h. This is the one I use. I like it quite a bit.

http://www.amazon.com/Jacket-Carryin...dge+nook+go%21

Just click on the bottom where it says "25 New."
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #3
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Thanks Recentros. Its a shame the covers arent compatible as I had hoped it would give me a few more options.
Unfortunately the vast majority of Amazon sellers wont ship to New Zealand (I think most dont know where NZ is and think we are some dodgy 3rd world country or something).
For example on the link you provided, not one will ship here. Even for those that say 'International shipping available' when I get to the checkout it comes up with a message in red saying the item cant be shipped here.
I have found a couple of sites elsewhere online that will ship here, but at a cost of $40-$50 shipping for each cover. Thats just ludicrous.
So, the only real option is eBay, from the cheap Asian sellers who usually have free shipping.
Having said all that, its probably all irrelevant anyway as it doesnt look like there are many cover options available for the new Nook anyway :/
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Having said all that, its probably all irrelevant anyway as it doesnt look like there are many cover options available for the new Nook anyway :/
Sorry, I didn't realize that you were in New Zealand. I don't know which of the covers you were interested in, but I did find at least one U.S. eBay seller who is selling the M-Edge Go! Jacket and claims to ship to NZ (for $9.65).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-Edge-Go-Ja...25812#shpCntId

I don't know anything about FishPond Co. NZ, but they appear to include s/h in their prices, and they have a few Nook cases ...

http://www.fishpond.co.nz/c/Electron...print=1&page=1

There's at least one Barnes & Noble brand name one (if that's what you're looking for), but expensive in my estimation ...

http://www.fishpond.co.nz/Electronic.../9999138980891

Last edited by rcentros; 08-26-2014 at 07:34 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote