Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
fenric10
fenric10 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Arranging my Library

Hi All,

I have a question which I hope someone can help me with.

Is there a way to arrange the books in the library, other than the options given (alphabetically, etc, etc)

I'd like to be able to custom arrange them, by genre or in order of how I intend to read them or whatever.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Fenric10
fenric10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
There's not much in terms of library management on the Vox.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2012, 12:55 PM   #3
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
I don't reach much on the Kobo app, usually Aldiko, where you can make catagories.
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote