Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Cover for Aluratek Libre

Well, no, actually it's for the Sony Pocket 300 but since it and the Libre are almost identical in size I took a chance and ordered THIS from Amazon.com. At that price I'll take the slight chance it doesn't work, plus I was making an over $25 order anyway so there was no shipping. I'll report back when I get the cover and try it on the Libre.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
For $8 how could you go wrong?
It looks like "Case Logic" has some really interesting ereader cases at Amazon.

There is one with a "reversible zipper" that lets you have your reader on the outside
with the case behind it. It also has compartments for a small charger and cables/
earpieces.

Luck;
Ken

http://www.amazon.com/Body-Glove-Rea...f=pd_rhf_p_t_1

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-16-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Here's the Sony Pocket 300 Case Logic cover with my Libre nestled snuggly inside

The only button covered is the '0' at the upper right. You can still press it through the elastic corner strap so it's no biggie. The power button on the bottom of the reader is accessible but the usb/sd card isn't. I'll have to take the reader out of the cover to charge it. Here's the Libre's original sleeve next to the case logic cover for size comparison:

I'm happy with it, especially for the price. I wanted something more protective than the sleeve for my Libre. With it's hard cover and raised bumpers all around the reader this fits the bill.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote