Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #16
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
Taming, it's not official policy Chapters does most of that stuff on a person to person basis. If you look honest and have a legitimate sounding complaint it's not a problem.
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #17
remii
remii began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.talusan View Post
Turn off the device. Turn it back on while holding the HOME button. This will trigger the factory reset. There is no YES/NO prompt - and please don't turn off the unit while it's doing this.
Works, thanks.
remii is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #18
KoboArc-er
KoboArc-er began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Hello, is it possible to factory reset while my Kobo Arc device is turned off (asleep)? The reason for that is my Kobo Arc won't turn on!!!
KoboArc-er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:34 AM   #19
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboArc-er View Post
Hello, is it possible to factory reset while my Kobo Arc device is turned off (asleep)? The reason for that is my Kobo Arc won't turn on!!!
You will probably get better help with the Arc in the tablet sub-forum.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:53 PM   #20
abbs2011
abbs2011 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647B
Hi, I was given this kobo N647B it is stuck on READ ON screen even when I insert paper clip to reset it sort of reboot but then goes back on the READ ON screen, it charges fine and keeps charge but when I unplug the charge it keeps on charging as if the charger is connected, strange, any ideas please.
abbs2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert