Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
DET1
DET1 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 350
FREEZING SONY PRS350

I bought my wife a sony PRS350 e reader, I have found it simple to use and very reliable, however my wife is reading a book that keeps freezing the reader 3 pages from the end of the book. Any ideas would be welcome, I am a technophobe, the reader is only 2 weeks old.
DET1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Welcome to MobileRead, DET1. Have you tried other ebooks and don't have the same problem with them? Maybe there is something weird about the formatting of this one book on that particular page. Perhaps you can post a few more details about the book so people might be able to help you easier. What format is the book - EPUB, PDF? What is the source of the book? For example, is it a book you purchased from an ebookstore like Sony and so it has DRM-encryption?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert