Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-22-2015, 12:24 AM   #406
jhowell
Addict
jhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughing

Device: iPad Air 2, Kinde PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyEvie View Post
i don't know what is the problem I am having, but the discover books by keyword is not working. I am using freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com as the Library I am looking through.
Oops, I broke discovery of books by keyword in the last release of the plugin. I will release a fix in the next day or two.

Thanks for pointing out the problem. I don't use that function very often.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:33 AM   #407
LilyEvie
LilyEvie began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks for such a quick response. I do tend to use the discover books by keyword quite often. Also, I saw on one of your earlier posts that I should l have put the log in a "spoiler tag". If you could tell me how to do this, it would be helpful.

Also one other thing, although I think it is Calibre itself that is giving me this problem:

Signing in to HOOPLADIGITAL.COM: Retrying www.hoopladigital.com on exception URLError ([SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)).

The info I have found so far refers to python 2.7.9 which is what Calibre has moved to.
Luckily it only affects Hoopla. As always, I am grateful for all the hard work you put into this program.
LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:34 AM   #408
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
See above:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Version 1.27.0 - 05 Feb 2015

Allow SSL certificate verification to be disabled within the plugin by setting the plugin tweak overdrive_link_disable_ssl_verification = True . Doing this will eliminate the SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED error which can occur with version 2.16 or newer of calibre. It is recommended the the underlying cause of the certificate problem be corrected as soon as possible since it may indicate a security problem with the user's system.
The spoiler tags look like this:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
You can find it on the advanced editing toolbar as well -- the picture of the crossed-out eye.

(Courtesy of the [NOPARSE][/NOPARSE] tags. )
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:32 PM   #409
jhowell
Addict
jhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughingjhowell can shake the floor when laughing

Version 1.28.0 - 22 Feb 2015

Support Kindle Unlimited at amazon.ca. Set the library-id to ca-unlimited for Kindle Unlimited or ca-store for all purchasable Kindle e-books at amazon.ca.

Fix continuous retries preventing job completion when a non-e-book result is mistakenly returned by an Amazon search.

Handle major change to OneClickdigital website. Books there are now referenced using ISBN instead of an arbitrary number, so links created by previous versions of the plugin will no longer function properly. Outdated links can be removed using the Check and repair book links menu choice.

Fix discovery of books by keyword, broken in the previous version of the plugin.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:39 PM   #410
jhowell
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
See above:

The spoiler tags look like this:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
You can find it on the advanced editing toolbar as well -- the picture of the crossed-out eye.

(Courtesy of the [NOPARSE][/NOPARSE] tags. )
Thanks for responding to the questions. Also, I learned something new with NOPARSE!
Old 02-22-2015, 05:08 PM   #411
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Full list of supported BBCode --very instructional!

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

You're welcome.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:42 PM   #412
LilyEvie
LilyEvie began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks for fixing the discovery of books by keyword. I can now find even more books.

Spoiler:
Trying the spoiler feature

LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote