Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
fhkfhk
Edge User

Case for Pocket Edge!!

Found a case for the Pocket edge at academicsoftware.com. Hurry I ordered mine 4 hours ago and they had 5 left!!

Old 05-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhkfhk View Post
Found a case for the Pocket edge at academicsoftware.com. Hurry I ordered mine 4 hours ago and they had 5 left!!

Hopefully I have better luck then I did last time. Here's what I got when I tried to order a case from them a couple of weeks ago:

Academic Software
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 1524
Detailed Invoice:
Date Ordered: Thursday 21 April, 2011

The comments for your order are

Sorry but that item was recently discontinued.

Celeste

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Waiting for Eligibility

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Last edited by obsessed2; 05-11-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Advert
Old 05-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
paula-t
Edge User

For those who want a great carrying case, good quality, compact, many pockets, and many ways to be carried with detachable handles...
go visit Roocase.com.

Roocase has very, very good stuff, not only their fine designs, but the zippers, handles, finishing and materials are all good.

I am very glad with mine, which I bought for some 20 dollars and I even use it as a mini handbag for daily use.

Their cases and bags are very affordable considering value, and in most of them you have a padded compartment with velcro for extra
protection, plus you can carry the charger, cables, the LED USB flashing light, the Stylus and USB drive, a small mini keyboard and your personal stuff.
However. it's really small.

It's my recommendation if you like fancy, good cases.