Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Ruppelt, Edward: The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects. v1. 27 Dec 08

One of the earlier books on the UFO phenomenon, originally published in 1957 and later revised (3 chapters added), in 1960.

My work now includes em dashes on my assemblages. (I actually started with Dreiser's The Financier.) I do these by hand and individually on the "find/replace" feature of BookDesigner because - frankly - I don't trust any other source to correctly read what's in the text. Take it or leave it.

Getting back to this book, here's a quote from the Wiki:

"Three years later, Ruppelt's book The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects[2] was published. The book is notable because it was, for several subsequent decades, the only account of Air Force UFO studies written by a participant. It remains arguably one of the most level-headed books about UFOs;[citation needed] Hynek suggested that Ruppelt's "book should be required reading for anyone seriously interested in the history of this subject." (Hynek, 175) In the book, Ruppelt detailed his time with Projects Grudge and Blue Book, and offered his assessments of some UFO cases, including a portion he thought were puzzling and unexplained. Ruppelt also revealed much insider material and thinking, including the existence of previously unknown classified documents and studies, such as the Robertson Panel"

The book is fascinating reading. I also included a Fate magazine on the Title Page, about Zombies attacking earth, for humor's sake. If you believe in flying saucers (UFOs), and your fanaticism is challenged - then good. That's why I'm here.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote