Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #1
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Smile Sony PRS-505 $150

Very good condition (no scratches on screen very clean) - silver - includes almost brand new lightwedge cover and USB Cord

below is a horrible photo I took with my phone - the screen is displaying a law book pdf i scanned in - a 283 meg pdf. The 505 is a very solid ebook - the gold standard

$150 Free Shipping to CONUS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0836.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	382.9 KB
ID:	35341  

Last edited by davidspitzer; 09-04-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: PRICE CHANGE
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I will buy it, 100% for sure Please PM me.
Forgot to ask, is it possible ti send ebook reader abroad? I live in Belarus, will cover all costs. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by BeTePoK; 09-03-2009 at 04:32 AM.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

overseas shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I will buy it, 100% for sure Please PM me.
Forgot to ask, is it possible ti send ebook reader abroad? I live in Belarus, will cover all costs. Thanks in advance!
I am open to selling over seas although i apologize but I do not know you and you have very few posts on this site so I think i will let it run for a little bit more but I will keep you in mind.

I am lowering the price - I will tak paypal and ship directly
Old 09-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
PM sent
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
I am open to selling over seas although i apologize but I do not know you and you have very few posts on this site so I think i will let it run for a little bit more but I will keep you in mind.

I am lowering the price - I will tak paypal and ship directly
It sounds insulting somewhat, you know, because for me number of posts means nothing. If you wanted, I would have made 100% pre-pay (via PayPal) before you sent it to me.
Take care,
BeTePoK.

Last edited by BeTePoK; 09-04-2009 at 02:53 AM.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 08:09 AM   #6
photon17
Enthusiast
photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Too many
PM sent.
photon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
chirprc
chirprc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-300, Kindle (2nd Gen), Nook
I sent a PM yesterday evening...did you get it?
chirprc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
Very good condition (no scratches on screen very clean) - silver - includes almost brand new lightwedge cover and USB Cord

below is a horrible photo I took with my phone - the screen is displaying a law book pdf i scanned in - a 283 meg pdf. The 505 is a very solid ebook - the gold standard

$150 Free Shipping to CONUS

reader sold
Old 09-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
It sounds insulting somewhat, you know, because for me number of posts means nothing. If you wanted, I would have made 100% pre-pay (via PayPal) before you sent it to me.
Take care,
BeTePoK.
I had no intention to insult you - I think once people get to know you on this site a little better, the selling and buying aspects become easier. There is no buyer protection on paypal for your country, so I unfortunately have to air on the side of caution. I have recieved money from unkonown people before only to have the money withdrawn after I have sent out the item. I am not implying that you would do that but I wanted to explain my hesitency and at the same time welcome you the group and encourage you to form relationships here with fellow board memebers - I apologize that this deal did not work out, but it was not a reflection on you personally but rather a reflection on the inherent complexitie with commerce accross international boundaries.

I am not sure if I did a good job explaining myself, but the bottom line is I apologize if I insulted you in any way that was not my intention