Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
GavinZac
GavinZac began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Feature Suggestion: Count of Added Books

I know that adding a collection of books in Calibre works recursively so you can't really give a progress bar as there is no set finishing point; however, it would be useful to display a count of the number of files processed so far, with the user able to estimate via their own knowledge how far they've gone. For example, right now I'm importing roughly 600 books but apart from the length of time that has passed, I don't know how many of them Calibre has done.

Just a small but useful possibility
GavinZac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sure, open a ticket and I'll implement it when I have some time
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert