Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
mean_gene
Enthusiast
mean_gene began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G/Wifi
Free Ebook - The Journey

Hey everyone,

I just released the 2nd edition of my book, The Journey, in paperback and on the Amazon Kindle. I am offering a free electronic version to anyone who starts following me on twitter (@genelloyd) over the next 3 days.

The Journey
www.genelloyd.com

Last edited by mean_gene; 03-04-2011 at 03:39 PM.
mean_gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean_gene View Post
Hey everyone,

I just released the 2nd edition of my book, The Journey, in paperback and on the Amazon Kindle. I am offering a free electronic version to anyone who starts following me on twitter (@genelloyd) over the next 3 days.

The Journey
www.genelloyd.com
Don't have a Kindle, don't want a Kindle. Why don't you take it to Smashwords so more people can read it?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
mean_gene
Enthusiast
mean_gene began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G/Wifi
Lots of reasons for me to publish on the Kindle. Kindle books can be read on the iPhone, android phones, PC, Mac, and of course the kindle devices. Kindle is the most widely sold e-reader and Amazon's store is way above anyone else's. The printed copy of my books are linked to the Kindle version giving buyers more options...and the list goes on.
mean_gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
I think Glen's question was a rhetorical suggestion...
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote