Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-08-2015, 12:24 PM   #1
4StarGen
4StarGen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Display Kobo Annotation on PC

Hi guys, I've looked in the forum without find the answer to my questions so I thought about starting a thread about it.
Basically I need to export and epub from the Kobo device along with its annotations and be able to read the book (with the annotations on the PC).
I had a Sony reader and I could do it without any problem, while with Kobo I can only extract the annotation, which isn't that useful for my purposes.

Ty in advance for the help
4StarGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, but this has been discussed a LOT on this forum. I have listed the current options quite a few time, and there isn't a very satisfactory answer. The best solution at the moment is the Annotations plugin in calibre. But it doesn't integrate the annotations with the book in any way.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2015, 05:22 AM   #3
4StarGen
4StarGen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi, clearly my forum search skillz are not enough... ty for your reply
4StarGen is offline   Reply With Quote