Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
Stacey34
Connoisseur
Stacey34 doesn't litterStacey34 doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505 (Red)
I love the Clevnet site!

As many of you know I drove to a library about an hour or so from my home to get a library card so I could take advantage of the Clevnet website. I have to say that it was well worth the fuel it took to drive there. They have over 400 titles of epub formatted books for my reader. I love being able to download a book that is the right format that I need and not have to make adjustments. I tried downloading a pdf format book from a closer library and I just couldn't take all the odd paragraph breaks and trying to keep the conversations straight gave me a headache.
Anyway I just wanted to share how happy I am with this site and if you live in Ohio see how close you are to one of their branches. In my opinion you won't be disappointed.
Stacey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Thats awesome!! Enjoy your books!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2009, 02:37 AM   #3
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Stacey--Glad you're enjoying it! I'm very jealous!! I've checked out the Clevnet site--and would love to be able to download ePub books, but since I live in California, I can't see how I could convince them that I'm a resident of Ohio!!

I'm hoping that one of the libraries I belong to adds ePub support soon. I keep thinking that the New York library (I have a non-resident card there) will soon--as they have such a big collection of e-books and add to it regularly.

Enjoy!!

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote