Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippopelo View Post
In my nation I write from left to right and from top to bottom, in your?

Sorry for my bad english. I'm italian.
F E
r n
o g
m l
i
r s
i h
g _
h i
t s

t w
o r
i
l t
e t
f e
t n
. _
t
o
p

t
o

b
o
t
t
o
m
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:48 AM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERHUNTER17 View Post
give me step by step from beggining

Moderator Notice
There are certain courtesies involved in human discourse. One of these conventions is to use phrases such as 'Thank you,' or 'Please' when asking for advice or help.

I'm certain that if you, too, used some of these courtesies when interacting with other Members of MobileRead, that they would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #18
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Prova questo metodo:

CLICK ME TO SEE HOW I DID THIS

1. attivare la modalità diagnostica.

2. abilitare usbnet (rete universale bus seriale).

3. connettersi via SSH ad accendere stucco.

4. effettuare il login come root (la password predefinita mario non può essere valido), che derivano dal dispositivo seriale con questo strumento -> http://members.ping.de/~sven/kindle.html

mettere montare in sola lettura (mntroot ro)

5. uscire dalla modalità diagnostica e riavviare il Kindle

6. eliminare o spostare il salvaschermo personalizzato, e lasciare solo uno.

7. rinominarlo 01N.png

8. riavviare il Kindle, ora l'aggiornamento dovrebbe avere successo.

Hope that helps

(I do not speak Italian by the way)

Last edited by twobob; 09-23-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: few extra bits of tidy (google is only so good)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote