Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
Haloman800
Haloman800 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
How to remove highlights??

I highlighted a name in a book I wanted to remember, when I clicked highlight, it selected the sentence before that.. I tried selecting the whole sentence then clicking highlight again, thinking that would remove it, but it only seemed to literally highlight it a second time, making it darker...

How do I remove highlights?? i'd do it on the nook4pc but the book is side-loaded e.g. I didn't purchase it from B&N. I'm on a Nook Touch.
Haloman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #2
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I did an internet search on this and couldn't find any way to remove a highlight. You can hide all the highlights or clear all the highlights, but I see no way of removing a particular one. And they just got thru doing a software update.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
Timur
Connoisseur
Timur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five words

Device: EBW1150, Nook STR
Tap(not long-tap) a highlighted word or words, remove highlight option comes up.
Timur is offline   Reply With Quote