Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-05-2007, 02:30 PM   #1
tlighty
tlighty began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
Help - I need a demo!

Is there any way for me to compare multiple readers in person? My boss wants me to find a salesman to come into the office with an "array" of readers for us to demo. I was thinking something more like a field trip to best buy, but it look like they only sell one reader anyhow. Does anyone have any suggestions?
tlighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, tlighty!

The only way your boss is likely to get what he's asking for is to let you order one of each.

Seriously though, I'd suggest letting him see e-ink in person at whatever store, then just compare the specs of the various devices that are available. You're right that there isn't any one place that handles more than one reader device.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert