Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 10:03 AM   #106
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_intro View Post
Many things are written in many books that are against the law "in real life". I'm sure that nice Mr King doesn't really hide in drains in Derry and murder small children, for example. I'm also sure his agent, editor and publisher don't do those things either and it would be foolish to assume they did, just because they printed a book involving such crimes.
Thank you. That was precisely the next point I was going to make, until I decided it just wasn't worth the effort.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #107
Skip_intro
Culture Eccentric
Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1 Red
I don't usually respond after the first two or three trips around the same block, but I made an exception here. I felt strangely compelled to go the extra mile and try to articulate how bizarre I found the opinions stated.
Skip_intro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
book club, december, nominations