Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #16
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
The list looks good!

I wish someone would take all of the PD short stories on that list, and make one epub out of them. One volume of "best short stories in the public domain." I guess there are not that many on the list that are PD, so maybe this could be fleshed out with others...

I am currently re-reading Daphne DuMaurier's "Echoes from the Macabre." (not available as an ebook sadly). Several stories from here made the list, but not my favorite: "The Old Man." One of my favorite short stories ever.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I'm still working towards figuring that out. I did make a spreadsheet of it to "check" off and was printing it out 3 hours ago when my printer decided it was out of yellow ink and I've been fighting with it ever since....I think I finally got it working again and have printed out the list.

Okay I count 78 that I've read but that could be off some I real long ago and some I may not recognize the titles.

Last edited by kennyc; 04-15-2011 at 01:31 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert