Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-07-2007, 01:07 AM   #1
jakeluck
Groupie
jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Post-7/31 update ghosting weirdness

it appears that after my 7/31 firmware update, the ghosting on the screen is becoming much more pronounced than it was before, e.g. when changing from landscape to portrait, it takes 2-3 page flips to make the status bar ghost to disappear. anyone else noticed this?
jakeluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:17 AM   #2
MacBeezle
Zealot
MacBeezle began at the beginning.

Device: Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPad, Sony Reader PRS-500U2. Soon: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeluck View Post
it appears that after my 7/31 firmware update, the ghosting on the screen is becoming much more pronounced than it was before, e.g. when changing from landscape to portrait, it takes 2-3 page flips to make the status bar ghost to disappear. anyone else noticed this?

No such thing with my Reader.
MacBeezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2007, 02:38 PM   #3
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
I usually read in landscape, but sure enough, in portrait the bar ghost shows on the right. I've gone back and read 50 or more page turns, and it still is there.

Not so pronounced that it is a problem, but there it is.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:06 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I just tried my reader in landscape. Looks fine.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote