Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
acidburn517
acidburn517 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, Ipad
Touch and pocket edition on sale at bestbuy today and tomorrow.

Just thought I'd give some people a heads up that best buy has the pocket and daily edition readers on sale 50$ off online and with free shipping today and tomorrow (in time for mother's day i think). Just got a Red Touch edition with free book cover for $249 which I'm ecstatic about since I got it for the price of a kindle 2 and with a free cover to boot.

I was at borders today and they had just the pocket edition for 50$ off as well in store.

Last edited by acidburn517; 05-03-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: additional info
acidburn517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Costco.com has a Pocket Edition bundle (silver or pink) on sale for $150 with free shipping. The bundle includes a Sony leather cover and a generic wall charger with retractable USB cord. Also, Costco has one of the best return policies out there and no restocking fees.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #3
sandeepp
sandeepp began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Ezreader
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburn517 View Post
Just thought I'd give some people a heads up that best buy has the pocket and daily edition readers on sale 50$ off online and with free shipping today and tomorrow (in time for mother's day i think). Just got a Red Touch edition with free book cover for $249 which I'm ecstatic about since I got it for the price of a kindle 2 and with a free cover to boot.

I was at borders today and they had just the pocket edition for 50$ off as well in store.
you can buy it online at amazon or vanns and save on tax...plus free shipping...
sandeepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
acidburn517
acidburn517 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, Ipad
No you can't. All the Sony Readers on Amazon are being sold by resellers who add tax and shipping. They are also not available with the abovementioned discounted prices at Amazon. You're right about Vanns though. Seems they have the pocket editions on sale as well.
acidburn517 is offline   Reply With Quote