Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Page breaks in Moon+ Reader (EPUB)

I feel really stupid for asking this, but is there any way that I can force Moon+ Reader to start a new page at the top of the screen? I have fiddled with every setting I can think of, but some pages start immediately after the previous page, without a page break. For example, if the copyright page ends in the middle of the screen, then the table of contents shows up on the same screen, just below the copyright. This drives me crazy. Do I need to force a pagebreak in the html rather than simply using separate html files for pages? (As a side question, the CSS support seems lacking as well. I've set Moon+ to use the book's embedded CSS but a lot of the CSS is simply ignored.) Thanks for any pointers.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 09:54 AM   #2
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Same Problem Here

Did you ever get an answer to this question or if anyone else knows, I sure would appreciate the solution.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert