Books w/ Apple 2 11.11%
Butterflies 6 33.33%
Woman at Window 9 50.00%
The Letter "N" 4 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Please Help Me Pick My New Avatar

I've decided I would like a new avatar for 2012.

Please help me pick one before New Years Day. (US EST Time)

See choices attached.

Thanks.

Edit: The votes under my name are actually suggested by my hubby. Do not let that sway your decision! The fate of my avatar is in your hands!!!

~Nyssa
Attached Images

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-31-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Hubby voted.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I've decided I would like a new avatar for 2012.

Please help me pick one before New Years Day. (US EST Time)

See choices attached.

Thanks.

~Nyssa
Definitely not the first one, I'm allergic to Apple(s). The 2nd is nice.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:06 PM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Definitely not the first one, I'm allergic to Apple(s). The 2nd is nice.
Allergic to apples? That's not fun.

That avatar is one of my choices because if all goes well I will be a substitute teacher in about 2 weeks (*fingers crossed*).

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-30-2011 at 11:47 PM. Reason: odd place for a comma
Old 12-30-2011, 11:45 PM   #4
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
I think avatars are supposed to be animate creatures, and I like the woman reading a book by the window. Butterflies can't read, can they? And this is a reading forum, after all.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:47 PM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I quite like both the woman and the n but not the one you have now
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #6
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
I think avatars are supposed to be animate creatures, and I like the woman reading a book by the window. Butterflies can't read, can they? And this is a reading forum, after all.
True, but I am ever so much more tan than she is!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I quite like both the woman and the n but not the one you have now
Then pick both and help one of those two win!
Old 12-31-2011, 01:06 AM   #8
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
I voted for the woman at the window. It is quite a nice picture.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:58 AM   #9
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
I voted for the woman at the window. It is quite a nice picture.
Thank you!

And the lady takes the lead.....
Old 12-31-2011, 12:18 PM   #10
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Allergic to apples? That's not fun.

That avatar is one of my choices because if all goes well I will be a substitute teacher in about 2 weeks (*fingers crossed*).
I guess I was too subtle. Ah well, nevermind.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:26 PM   #11
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I guess I was too subtle. Ah well, nevermind.
You were talking about the company and not the actual food?
Old 12-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #12
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

I like both "Butterflies" and "Woman at Window." Both are nice pictures and also have a lot to work with for the "Quote the avatar above you" thread.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:21 PM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I like both "Butterflies" and "Woman at Window." Both are nice pictures and also have a lot to work with for the "Quote the avatar above you" thread.
Thank you. You make a good point!

Well, one thing is certainly clear - no on likes my current bright and colorful avatar. Its just a little too busy I guess (even for me).
Old 12-31-2011, 07:11 PM   #14
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
You were talking about the company and not the actual food?
That was my first impression, also look at his devices they are all Android .
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:49 PM   #15
Nyssa
Series Addict

With one hour to go, before the poll closes, it looks like "Woman in the Window" will be my new avatar. Thank you all who have voted.

Tags