Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 12-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Can someone check this .mobi for me?

I have a Kindle Fixed layout .mobi which looks great in a browser and on a Kindle Fire and the Kindle Previewer.

But on pages that have images as links I see a blue line under each image link on both my Kindle Fire and Kindle Previewer but on a desktop viewing in a browser I do not see them.

Can someone have a look at this

see pages 5 39 and 40

thx

H I
Attached Files
File Type: mobi content_2013-12-02_15-19-23.mobi (9.66 MB, 130 views)
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote