Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
asjogren
Addict
asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle & WiFi Nook & PocketBook IQ
Constitution Day 67% off Coupon Mayan Gold

"Mayan Gold" is an Action Adventure novel set in the Cancún/Playa del Carmen area of the Yucatán in Mexico. Mayan mythology plays an integral role in this fast moving novel. It comes with an assortment of characters:
- greedy archeologist
- corrupt police
- common thugs
- Mayan shaman
and of course, the corresponding good people to create the tension between good and bad.

Constitution Day is celebrated here in Mexico this year on February 1. The following coupon code will reduce the price from $2.99 to $0.99 at checkout. But, the coupon expires February 1.
LG95R
Enter this code at checkout at SmashWords, click "Update" and the new price will reflect the coupon.

As usual, at SmashWords, you can sample the book before you buy and you can get any or all the formats you want DRM free. And NO geographic issues.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8248

And the author's blog:
http://tnichol.wordpress.com/

Last edited by asjogren; 01-30-2010 at 03:32 PM.
asjogren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
kc5cychris
Connoisseur
kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kc5cychris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600, PRS-900
put it on my list I will pick it up when I get home tonight. I enjoy Rollins and cusler my primary authors up untill I got my reader for Christams.

Thanks
Chris
kc5cychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
action, adventure, maya, mexico, mythology