Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-15-2014, 04:02 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyeuse View Post
I didn't know that it existed until I began receiving replies about it in this thread. I didn't even know that there were two Kindle Paperwhites.
There aren't two Paperwhites, in the sense that there aren't two that are sold now. There's the current model, and the previous model, which is no longer sold. It's not like the Kobos, where the Glo, Aura, and Aura HD are different models in the range which are (I believe) all still on sale.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:39 AM   #32
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There aren't two Paperwhites, in the sense that there aren't two that are sold now. There's the current model, and the previous model, which is no longer sold. It's not like the Kobos, where the Glo, Aura, and Aura HD are different models in the range which are (I believe) all still on sale.
Can't find a retail Aura 6 inch for love or money in Australia right now, as far as I can tell.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert