Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #16
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by markom View Post
If using tablet for taking handwritten notes while simultaneously reading on e-ink device is cumbersome for some people, there is always an speedy option to do as we would do with plain paper book

Get some easily erasable color pelt pen (glass painter, glass marker) to write directly on e-ink screen (with or without screenprotector) and then just taking photo of it using some camera (mobile phone, tablet), handheld scanner or home scanner.

Those that don't like idea of using glass marker on their e-ink screen can also use multicolored elastic rubber bands of different sizes or colored paper, cardboard etc. cut into different shapes for marking the text and write their notes down on a piece of paper or foil before applying.it to the screen for taking photo.
http://digboston.com/wp-content/uplo...08/genius1.png

Is that perhaps the solution to all our problems?

I think we don't need any furhter software updates! Rubberband and a camera will do!

Seriously, in that case I think printing out the respective page would be easier.

Last edited by ManDay; 02-16-2013 at 10:40 AM.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #17
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by markom View Post
If using tablet for taking handwritten notes while simultaneously reading on e-ink device is cumbersome for some people, there is always an speedy option to do as we would do with plain paper book

Get some easily erasable color pelt pen (glass painter, glass marker) to write directly on e-ink screen (with or without screenprotector) and then just taking photo of it using some camera (mobile phone, tablet), handheld scanner or home scanner.

Those that don't like idea of using glass marker on their e-ink screen can also use multicolored elastic rubber bands of different sizes or colored paper, cardboard etc. cut into different shapes for marking the text and write their notes down on a piece of paper or foil before applying.it to the screen for taking photo.

you made my day...
por is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #18
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
http://digboston.com/wp-content/uplo...08/genius1.png

Is that perhaps the solution to all our problems?

I think we don't need any furhter software updates! Rubberband and a camera will do!

Seriously, in that case I think printing out the respective page would be easier.
When God administered stylus and handwriting capability for 10" e-ink readers, the owners of Kindle DX were all asleep

Last edited by markom; 02-16-2013 at 01:05 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:37 PM   #19
armando118
armando118 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M96
M96 stylus does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
У Вас неисправен стилус. Вращайте его. Найдите положение при котором внутренний контакт кончика и индуктора возможен. Будет всё работать.
You faulty stylus. Rotate it. Find a place where the inner contact tip and inductor possible. Will it work.
Hi, could you please explain me in more detail how to check if my stylus is the problem (I didn't understand what is the inner contact). Thanks!!!!
armando118 is offline   Reply With Quote