Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #76
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I really wanted to caption the last pic, but couldn't think of anything except "purr." Your kitty looks so happy in that pic
Dis isa purrrfect bok
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:37 PM   #77
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You know as a green guy I can blast these cats into oblivion.

BOb
But that wouldn't be very nice

lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #78
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
For those who have Kindles, but no kittens: http://rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.ytmnd.com/. Needs sound on.
oh, that is brilliant !
Quote:
I'm so jealous of you! They look and sound like great cats. I can only hope that my future LOLcat will loves cuddles as much as yours
well, be careful what you wish for. bast loves cuddles so much that she will drive you crazy preventing you from doing anything else because she MUST HAVE CUDDLES NAO !!! but i admit the little bug will make you laugh and cheer you up and be overwhelmingly adorable all the time. you should wish for a cat like her. she's the best cat ever. i think i'm going to buy them some new toys tomorrow ; the batteries on the laser pointer are dead and i think they're jonesing for the RED DOT.
Quote:

BOb
actually you can't. mod rule number one (have you read the mod rules ??) is "mobileread will encourage and provide safe haven for lolcats in all forms and give them cheeseburgers." you should have paid more attention in the training session.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #79
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, that is brilliant !

well, be careful what you wish for. bast loves cuddles so much that she will drive you crazy preventing you from doing anything else because she MUST HAVE CUDDLES NAO !!! but i admit the little bug will make you laugh and cheer you up and be overwhelmingly adorable all the time. you should wish for a cat like her. she's the best cat ever. i think i'm going to buy them some new toys tomorrow ; the batteries on the laser pointer are dead and i think they're jonesing for the RED DOT.

actually you can't. mod rule number one (have you read the mod rules ??) is "mobileread will encourage and provide safe haven for lolcats in all forms and give them cheeseburgers." you should have paid more attention in the training session.
@ several things in this post. Red dot I can see that would be entertaining!
Old 02-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #80
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:

BOb
But that would make you a sourpuss!

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist )

Quote:
i think i'm going to buy them some new toys tomorrow ; the batteries on the laser pointer are dead and i think they're jonesing for the RED DOT.
We spent a fortune on cat toys for ours before we discovered their favourite toys were scrunched up bits of paper and old socks filled with da nip...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #81
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Oh yea... but I didn't think that rule applied to me.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #82
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Red dot I can see that would be entertaining!
you have no idea. you must get one for your future cat. be careful not to shine it in the eyes though. it is a laser after all.
Quote:
But that would make you a sourpuss!

Quote:
We spent a fortune on cat toys for ours before we discovered their favourite toys were scrunched up bits of paper and old socks filled with da nip...
yes, scrunched up bits of paper are popular here too. actually the bug's favorite toy is the cut-off corner of the milk carton. we play "GOAL" with that after breakfast : i throw it in the air, and she does crazy leaps to try to 1. catch it as high as possible 2. knock it across the room 3. combination shot. that game is best played on the bed for the extra bounce factor.

bast's favorite toys are soft cat balls i buy for them : the picks them up in her mouth and runs around miaouling, and then the catches them with her claws and throws them. but better than anything is the RED DOT ! so i'm going to have to get more batteries or another pointer (prolly cheaper than batteries). and they like the mini feather dusters for cats, and somehow i managed to lose ours. and i was going to get some of those sticks with strings at the ends and toys attached, like fishing rod. that could be fun.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #83
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Oh yea... but I didn't think that rule applied to me.

BOb
that's more like it. (pfff, thinking you're special and the rules don't apply... )
Old 02-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #84
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
you have no idea. you must get one for your future cat. be careful not to shine it in the eyes though. it is a laser after all.

yes, scrunched up bits of paper are popular here too. actually the bug's favorite toy is the cut-off corner of the milk carton. we play "GOAL" with that after breakfast : i throw it in the air, and she does crazy leaps to try to 1. catch it as high as possible 2. knock it across the room 3. combination shot. that game is best played on the bed for the extra bounce factor.

bast's favorite toys are soft cat balls i buy for them : the picks them up in her mouth and runs around miaouling, and then the catches them with her claws and throws them. but better than anything is the RED DOT ! so i'm going to have to get more batteries or another pointer (prolly cheaper than batteries). and they like the mini feather dusters for cats, and somehow i managed to lose ours. and i was going to get some of those sticks with strings at the ends and toys attached, like fishing rod. that could be fun.
One time I shined the laser from the scanner at work (for books) in my eye. It wasn't pleasant
Old 02-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #85
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
For those who have Kindles, but no kittens: http://rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.ytmnd.com/. Needs sound on.
OMG!!!! My Kitten just went WHERE'S THE KITTEH!!!!!!?????? I hear KITTEH!!!! GIMME KITTEH!!!!!!!!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #86
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
OMG!!!! My Kitten just went WHERE'S THE KITTEH!!!!!!?????? I hear KITTEH!!!! GIMME KITTEH!!!!!!!!
hee ! my cat also goes crazy when there is a kitteh on the screen. if they are making a lot of noise she gets a bit freaked out. i was watching the talking cats on youtube and her eyes got gigantic and she jumped down and ran away to hid with a puffed up tail. if it's just a picture she is really intrigued, she moves her head around and climbs on the desk to sniff the screen and check behind it. she didn't seem to mind the purring kitteh.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #87
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
She really reacted to the purring. Her reactions to youtube kitties are varied. Sometimes it's WOW MOM!!! Kittehs! and other times it's shut that thing down I'm sleepin' here!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #88
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
She really reacted to the purring. Her reactions to youtube kitties are varied. Sometimes it's WOW MOM!!! Kittehs! and other times it's shut that thing down I'm sleepin' here!
tee hee ! around this house, youtube kittehs = home kitteh instantly wide awake, which for a cat is a big deal.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:41 AM   #89
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
oh, that is brilliant !

There was a training session?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #90
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
There was a training session?
was NOBODY paying attention ??? sheesh ! how do you think you're going to keep up with the lolcats etc. if you skip the TRAINING SESSION ???? i mean, you saw what almost happened there with bob !